YONA WA BIBLIA SIO YUNUS BANDIA WA QURAN
Mungu anamwambia Yona: Simama, uende Ninawi ule mji mkubwa, ‘uutangazie kwamba ubaya wake umefika mbele zangu.’ (Yona 1:2)
Yona kwa Kiingereza ni Jonah
Yona kwa Kiarabu ni يونان yunan
Yona kwa Kituruki ni Jonah
Yona kwa Kichina ni 约拿 Yuē ná
Sasa hili jina la Yunus walilitowa wapi hawa Waislam
Kwenye Biblia ya Kiarabu kuna jina la يونان yunan na sio Yunus jina bandia la Waislam.
HEBU TUANGALIE KUFANANAKWA NA KUTOFAUTIANA KWAO:
Similarities and Differences:
1. In both the Bible and the Qur’ān the nation (Nineveh) asked repentance and was spared by God.
The Bible, Jonah 3: 10.
The Qur’ān 10: 98.
Zote Biblia na Quran zinakiri kuwa Mji wa ninawi unatakiwa kutubu.
2. In the Bible Prophet Jonah built himself a little shelter outside the town. He was so angry that he rather wanted death than life. The Qur’ān however says, he went away in
an angry mood.
Katika Biblia Yona alijenga sehemu ya Kivuli nje ya mji wa Ninawi, LAKINI KWENYE Quran Yunus alikimbia huku akiwa na hasira.
3. In the Bible When the Nineveh was spared Jonah marched away from the situation, angry at God. Isamic traditions said, "Nobody has the right to say that I am better than Jonah bin Matta."
Biblia inasema Nninawa ilipo samehewa Yona aliondoka akiwa na hasira, LAKINI KWENYE Quran inadai hakuna anaye takiwa kusema yeye ni bira kuliko Yunus Bin Matta
4. In the Bible Prophet Jonah flee first and then came to the Nineveh and warned them.
The Qur’ān, 21: 87.
The Bible, 4: 1-2.
= Yona alikimbia kwanza kabla ya kwenda Ninawai
While In the Qur’ān he fleed after preaching but without God’s permission.
= Yunus anakimbia baada ya kwenda Ninawi. Msiba huu.
5. In the Bible Prophet Jonah sat in the whale’s belly for three days and nights. He spends that time in prayer, thanking God for saving him. Jonah recognized the miracle that God saved him. He was truly grateful. Prophet Jonah was sincere in his prayer.
The Bible, Jonah 2 : 1-10
The Qur'ān 37: 144.
Exp. The Qur’ān 68: 49. (‘Usmānī, 2006)Vol 2.
Exp.The Qur’ān 37:145 (‘Usmānī, 2006)Vol 2.
Exp.The Qur’ān 37: 143- 144, (Al-Khālīl, 2003)pp 131 (‘Usmānī, 2006) Vol. 2.
Kwenye Biblia Yona alikaa ndani ya Samaki kwa siku 3,
In the Qur’ān, also he was sincere in his prayers. Thus God cast him in wilderness in a reproachable state
Yunus yeye alikuwa kwenye Smakai akifanya maombi.
In the Qur’ān Almighty God cast him (Prophet Yunus) ashore in the open while he was ill. He caused a tree to grow over him.
Allah alimtupa kwenye ufuko wa kwasababu Yunus alikuwa anaumwa.
In both the Bible and the Qur’ān after his (Prophet Yunus) prayers God responded to Jonah and rescued him from the distress.
6. In Bible Jonah 4 : 2-3, Jonah prayed to God, "Ah, Lord, was not this I said when I was still in my country? Therefore I fled previously to Tarshīsh; for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in loving kindness, One who relents from doing harm. Therefore now, O Lord, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live, while In Qur’ān, when Dhunūn (Prophet Yunus) walked away in anger, he thought that God would never put him to trouble. Then (Yunus) prayed in the depth of darkness, there is no god but God. Pure are God. Indeed he (Yunus) himself was among the wrong doers.
Qur’ān 21: 87, (Al-Khālīl, 2003)pp 130, (‘Usmānī, 2006)Vol 1.
Kwenye Biblia Yona alikimbia kuelekea Tashishi lakini kwenye Quran hakuna uthibitosho huu zaidi ya Yunus kukimbia baada ya kwenda Ninawai.
Kama Allah ni Mungu, iweje afanye makosa makubwa kama haya?
Max Shimba mtumwa wa Yesu Kristo Mungu Mkuu. Tito 2:13