Saturday, September 22, 2018
ASK YOUR IMAM
To our Muslim friends, and could-become brethren, we encourage you to ask your Imams the following numbered questions. If you are shy about asking him directly, we prepared a PDF that you can access at this link (print both sides and Z-fold in two directions), and leave where he may discover it, and perhaps be moved to address the points through his own initiative:
1. Ask your imam to present you with some historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca existed before the 4th century AD (Besides trotting out the usual anecdotal misunderstanding of 18th century Edward Gibbon of Ptolemy, and early 20th century A. J. Wensinck). Bearing in mind that Arabia has one of the best preserved archaeological records on earth, because the low rainfall reduced degradation of the archaeological evidence. There are many ancient towns to which the historical and archaeological records of Arabia attest, that also attest to each other, and even to small Arabian towns that came and went over a couple of centuries prior to the Christian era.
2. Ask your Imam how there came to be such a massive historical and archaeological record of Jerusalem, in the Holy Land of the prophets and patriarchs - where there are a million artifacts on display - while the epicenter of Islam being Mecca has none, yet is supposed to have predated Jerusalem, with Adam credited with having built the Kaaba.
3. Then ask your Imam why Abraham would abandon his wife Sarah - and his son Isaac in whom God made His covenant - in Hebron (where Muslims visit and continue to desecrate Abraham's grave to this day) to wander across 1200 kilometers of harsh barren desert, with Sarah's bondwoman Hagar and her son Ishmael, to the place where Mecca was eventually settled in the 4th century AD.
4. Then ask your Imam how Abraham traveled across 1200 kilometers of unexplored, uncharted, untraveled desert, with Sarah's bondwoman Hagar and her son Ishmael, most of a millennium before the historical record tells us the first caravan route was established along the Red Sea in Arabia.
5. Did Hagar again wander over 1000 kilometers from Mecca to Egypt, to fetch Ishmael his Egyptian wife, and the two of them wander back to Mecca together?
6. Then ask your Imam how Ishmael was able to travel back across that same 1200 kilometers of unexplored, untraveled, barren desert wasteland, to join his brother Isaac in time for their father Abraham's burial in Hebron.
Theological Questions (URL)
In terms of theology, it is important to preface with the fact that by Muhammad's 7th century, the Gospel had been translated into every popular language, had been copied many tens of thousands of times, and had been read all over the known world for centuries. In that context:
7. How does your Imam reconcile the fact that Muhammad proclaimed the exact oppositeof the whole subject of the Gospel, while at the same time instructing Christians to believe in what is revealed in the Gospel?
Surah 5:47 Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein.If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel.
8. How does he reconcile Muhammad's followers denying the Son of God, in spite of the hundreds of verses in scripture that proclaim the Son of God and His Father, even after Muhammad proclaimed:
Surah 5:68 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith.
9. How does your Imam reconcile rejecting remission of sin through the shed blood of the sacrifice of the Lamb of God, the whole subject of the Gospel and essentially the whole Bible, while teaching that the first drop of blood shed by a Muslim so-called "martyr"- who is killed inadvertently while engaged in the slaughter of imperialistic conquest, of innocents defending their families and lands - may provide propitiation for the sins of 70 of his relatives.
This even after Muhammad described the Gospel thus:
Surah 48.29 ... This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.
In light of Muhammad's untypically astute observation, consider what's going on in Nigeria and all around the rest of the world, with the vast majority of Christians martyredaround the world, by the hand of Muhammad's followers.
10. Since there were no Islamic books in Muhammad's day, how does your Imam justify modern day Muslim's claims of "corruption", since Muhammad proclaimed:
Surah 80.13 (It is) in Books held (greatly) in honour, 14 Exalted (in dignity), kept pure and holy,15 (Written) by the hands of scribes- 16 Honourable and Pious and Just.
11. Why are a massive 71 out of only 114 chapters in the Quran subject to abrogation, even though the Quran was revealed to a solitary man without witnesses, and only over the short span of just 23 years?
12. Why did Muhammad switch the qibla of his followers from Jerusalem to Mecca, and why did he switch his "holy day" from the Sabbath to Friday? That is, other than to spite the Jews who rejected him as a prophet, of their great God YHWH.
13. How can a follower of Muhammad do as Muhammad's "Allah" instructed him to do, and "believe in" "the scripture which He sent to those before" Muhammad, if they have never even read them? Why not read the Gospel of John right now at this link?
Surah 4:136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray.
14. Bearing in mind the preface to this theology section, since Muhammad's followers are supposed to "believe in" the scriptures that were sent down before Muhammad, how could there be any harm in reading them? Which leads us to the next question to ask your Imam.
15. What spirit would be behind a follower of Muhammad being subject to the death penalty under the law, for choosing to leave the anti-religion of Islam, in Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Qatar, Yemen and Mauritania, and could be imprisoned for the same in Egypt, UAE, Malaysia, Jordan and Morocco (for 15 years!)?
16. What spirit would be behind the Gospel being banned or restricted in 53, primarily Islamic, nations around the world?
17. What spirit would be responsible for "Sunni Muslim terrorists" committing “about 70 percent” of the 12,533 terrorist murders around the world last year, according to the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)? (That's for the year 2011, and doesn't even include Shiite Muslim terrorist murders.)
18. What spirit was responsible for Muhammad's "Allah" bestowing on him all the wives and concubines he desired, but only for him?
19. What spirit was responsible for Muhammad's "Allah" bestowing on him one-fifth of all the "spoils of war" and "booty" stolen from others, when Abraham with whom Muhammad wished to be associated, given the very same set of circumstances following his conquest of the Sodomites that was ordained directly by God, specifically refused the spoils of war when the vanquished invited him to take them?
20. What spirit made Muhammad behave in a way that was the opposite of that of Jesus?
Jesus healed the lame so they could walk.
Mohammed brought lameness to the walking. Bukhari V4 B52 #261 "...they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off." video
Jesus brought sight to the blind.
Mohammed brought blindness to the seeing. "...then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes..."
Jesus brought the dead back to life.
Mohammed mass murdered the living.
Jesus was crucified.
Quran 7:124 "Surely I shall have your hands and feet cut off upon alternate sides. Then I shall crucify you every one."
Jesus brought the dead back to life
Mohammed mass murdered the living:
Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded.
What should all of the numbered points above communicate to Muhammad's followers about Muhammad and his alter-ego "Allah" through which he served himself? What spirit is involved?
Let alone the thousands of questions that could be asked from the hadith like:
Bukhari B58, #188 Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun: During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.
Since this was pre-Islam how did Muhammad know what the monkeys were stoning their fellow she-monkey for, let alone what constitutes "illegal sexual intercourse" for a she-monkey to commit, and who determined the law in that regard in the first place? Is this where Islam's tradition of stoning people for immoral sexual behavior came from!
Please keep checking back as this list will continue to be expanded, regarding the perfectly opposite nature of Islam to the Gospel, as well as Muhammad to Jesus.
If you live in the Middle East cradle of Muhammad's anti-religion, you likely already know that rather than offer you answers, your Imam will instead put your name on a list of aspiring "apostates" to keep an eye on, possibly resulting in a death sentence. Why do you suppose that is? Because your Imam is walking in truth, or is terrified of truth? It would be interesting to hear the replies of those Imams in western societies, where freedom of speech is still a little bit protected, and thus far folks aren't sentenced to death for their speech as in Islamic countries like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
The answer to all of the above questions is, of course, that there is not a shred of evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed before the 4th century AD. The entirety of Islamic so-called "tradition" regarding suggestion of a history of Mecca prior to the 4th century AD, was all created and put to the pen in the 7th to 10th centuries AD, without reference to any actual historical record from prior to the 5th century.
Islamic "tradition" that masquerades as 4500 years of a pre-4th century history of Mecca, that is in its entirely directly contrary to the actual historical record and fulfilled prophecyas bequeathed to us through the scriptures of the Jews and Christians. The record of the ONE true God YHWH, as revealed through all of the prophets and witnesses in His 1600 year record to mankind, that His people have followed through two covenants, for 3500 years.
1John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
The false prophet Muhammad's followers compose the only anti-a-specific-religion group of people on earth.
Please do your own due diligence. Web search - historical record mecca - or - archaeological record mecca.
ASK YOUR IMAMS. If you are afraid to, that should communicate to you everything that you need to know. Here's why:
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Muhammad, Satan, and Muhammad’s Prophetic Call By Cornelius Please consider the following statements from Islamic literature (Sirat, Hadit...
Baba umenipa funguo muhimu katika Mathayo 16:19 za kufunga na kufungua. Ninatumia funguo hizo kufunga na kufungua, kuvunja na kubamiza kil...
Kuna watu wanapitia mateso mengi sana, wengine wamefungwa katika vifungo bila wao kujijuwa basi chukua muongozo huu utakusaidia au itasaid...
Adui anakuja kuiba, kuua na kuharibu kila kitu chetu, ni lazima kuwa tayari kupambana na maadui, tujue silaha zetu, na kutumia neno la Mun...
Twakusalimu kwa mara ingine katika jina tukufu na takatifu la Yesu Kristo Bwana wetu. Twazidi pia kukushukuru kwa ajili ...