Saturday, July 21, 2018
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in the world
A Well--Documented, Authentic & Extensive, Research Paper Reveals The Following Verifiable, True Facts---
1. According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, approximately 2.7 million people convert to Christianity annually from another religion, with Christianity ranking 1st in net gains through religious conversion.
2. Using data from the period 2000–2005 the 2006 Christian World Database estimated that by number of new adherents, Christianity was the fastest growing religion in the world with 30,360,000 new adherents in 2006. This was followed by Islam with 23,920,000 and Hinduism with 13,224,000 estimated new adherents in the same period.
3. A 2015 study estimates 2,161,000 Muslim Africans that convert to Christianity. A 2015 study estimates 380,000 Muslims converted to Christianity in Algeria, 400,000 Muslims converted to Christianity in Ethiopia, some 600,000 believers in Christ are from a Muslim background living in Nigeria, about 5,000 ethnic Azerbaijani Protestant community most of them came from Muslim backgrounds.
4. According to the World Christian Encyclopedia, between 1965-1985 about 2.5 million Indonesian converted from Islam to Christianity.According to Believers in Christ from a Muslim Background: A Global Census study found that between 1960-2015 about 6.5 million Indonesian Muslims convert to Christianity. According to Roman Silantyev the executive secretary of the Inter-religious Council in Russia, about 2 million Muslims in Russia have converted to Christianity between during the last fifteen years while only 2,500 Russians converted to Islam.
5. Christianity is reportedly the fastest growing religion in Iran with an average annual rate of 5.2%.A 2015 study estimates between 100,000 and 500,000 believers Christians from a Muslim background living in Iran, most of them evangelical Christians. In spite of persecution of converts from Islam to Christianity, a 2015 study estimates some 60,000 believers in Christ from a Muslim background residing in Kazakhstan.
6. According to the newspaper, "Milliyet" reports 35,000 Muslim Turks convert into Christianity in 2008. A 2015 study estimates some 4,500 believers in Christ from a Muslim background in Turkey, most of them Turks.The ethnic Turkish Protestant Christian community in Turkey number about 4,000-5,000 adherents most of them came from Muslim Turkish background.
7. Pew Research Center study concluded that the global Muslim population is expected to grow at a faster rate than the non-Muslim population due primarily to the young age and high fertility rate of Muslims. The gap in fertility between the Christian- and Muslim-dominated nations fell from 67% in 1990 to 17% in 2010. If the trend continues, the Muslim and Christian fertility rates will converge in around 2050.
8. Only 0.3% of the expected Muslim population growth in the period of 2010–2050 would be due to conversions; 99.7% would be due to a high birth rate among Muslims. Studies estimate significantly more people have converted from Islam to Christianity in the 21st century than at any other point in Islamic history. A 2015 study found that up to 10.2 million Muslim converted to Christianity.
IJUE DINI YA UISLAMU NA ASILI YAKE Na Mwalimu Eleutary H. Kobelo. Utangulizi Kwa miaka mingi waislamu duniani, wanatuhimiza sana sisi Wakris...
Baba umenipa funguo muhimu katika Mathayo 16:19 za kufunga na kufungua. Ninatumia funguo hizo kufunga na kufungua, kuvunja na kubamiza kil...
Kuna watu wanapitia mateso mengi sana, wengine wamefungwa katika vifungo bila wao kujijuwa basi chukua muongozo huu utakusaidia au itasaid...
Adui anakuja kuiba, kuua na kuharibu kila kitu chetu, ni lazima kuwa tayari kupambana na maadui, tujue silaha zetu, na kutumia neno la Mun...
Twakusalimu kwa mara ingine katika jina tukufu na takatifu la Yesu Kristo Bwana wetu. Twazidi pia kukushukuru kwa ajili ...