Muslim Imam accepts Jesus Christ after studying the Koran
- It says Jesus was the Word of God, but it never says Muhammad was the Word of God.
- It says Jesus was the Spirit of God, but it never says Muhammad was the Spirit of God.
- It says Jesus had power to create life from dust, but it never says Muhammad did anything like that.
- It says Jesus performed miracles of healing, but it never says Muhammad did any miracles.
- It says Jesus was raised from the dead and is now alive, but it never says Muhammad was raised from the dead. He still remains in his grave.
- It says Jesus ascended into heaven, but it never reveals Muhammad’s eternal fate, so Muslims cannot be sure whether or not he made it to heaven.
- It says Jesus will return, but it never says Muhammad will return.
- The Koran only mentions Muhammad 4 times, but it mentions Jesus 25 times.
- The Koran never mentions Muhammad’s mother’s name or the name of any other woman, except Mary, the mother of Jesus.
[3.46] And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.
[3.47] She said: My Lord! When shall there be a son (born) to me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.
[3.48] And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel (the Bible).
[3.49] And (make him) an apostle to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
[3.50] And a verifier of that which is before me of the Torah and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. Therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.
[3.51] Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
[3.52] But when Isa (Jesus) perceived unbelief on their part, he said, “Who will be my helpers in Allah’s way?” The disciples said: We are helpers (in the way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones (Muslims).
[3.53] Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the apostle, so write us down with those who bear witness.
[3.54] And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.
[3.55] And when Allah said: O Isa (Jesus), I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so I will decide between you concerning that in which you differed. (Koran 3:45-55)