CANADA: Muslims demand, yes, DEMAND, help for Muslim children “battling so-called Islamophobia,” whatever that is
Muslim leaders in Canada’s steel capital of Hamilton, Ontario say some kind of help is urgently needed for children under the age of 10 years who are allegedly subject to raging “Islamophobia,” the CBC reports.
Daily Caller “Young children are finding it difficult in these kinds of instances,” said Affaf Ahtisham, secretary of the Muslim Association of Hamilton. “They’re questioning, ‘Can this happen to me? Why is this happening to us?’ for example.”
What “instances” are they referring to? Well according to a list provided by the CBC, many of the incidents of “Islamophobia” are neither relevant to children nor the city of Hamilton.
- The Quebec City mosque shooting in January;
- President Donald Trump’s temporary travel ban on seven scheduled countries, inaccurately deemed a “Muslim ban” by most Canadian media;
- An anti-Muslim rally in Toronto on Feb. 17 where some protesters were almost charged with a hate crime;
- A Feb. 14 attack on a Muslim doctor at Hamilton’s St. Joseph’s Healthcare Centre.
- An arson attempt on Hamilton’s Ibrahim Jame Mosque on Sept. 14, 2016.
- A beating of teenager on Nov. 30, 2016 that left him with a fractured skull.